List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Re: [SLE] SuSE for a 486 based web server
From:       Austin Morgan <admorgan () morgancomputers ! net>
Date:       1997-01-09 0:00:19

I am currently running an simular install with 7.3.  I have an 500 MB
hard disk, which limits how big the web pages are, but I use md_perl and
php.  The exact machine is AMD 486 dx4 120 with 32M memory and 500 MB WD
HD.  You have to do updates and the like by hand because the automated
tools require too much space, but it has run for years and years and is
very stable.

Austin Morgan

|_|  |_|\____|____/  www.morgancomputers.net