List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    [SLE] =?iso-8859-1?q?=EB=20in?= dosemu
From:       Nash Hoogwater <nrhoogwater () wanadoo ! nl>
Date:       2002-08-13 12:42:07

Hi list,

Can somebody tell me how I can create the character ë in dosemu? The good old
Alt+137 doesn't work unfortunately. I also played around with the
$_term_char_set variable but none of the proposed settings work for me. I
changed nothing else in the dosemu.conf file. Oh yes, I have SuSE 8.0.

Greetings,

Nash Hoogwater