List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Re: [SLE] Hardware Scan on Boot
From:       Mark Doucette <kranked () oberon ! ark ! com>
Date:       2002-05-06 16:33:56

A write up, or some info on hwscan would be nice. I can't seem to find
anything on it. BTW..you can start and stop it in yast2 in the runlevel
editor portion. Same thing insserv does..start and stop scripts inserted into
different runlevels etc.

I've got it turned off for the time being, but that doesn't solve anything
about why it was hanging like it was.

Cheers

Mark

--