List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    [SLE] Setting up on-demand dialing for suse 8.0 & network users
From:       dids <richard () diddyland ! com>
Date:       2002-05-05 17:22:11

I am pleased to see that part of the yast2 config includes on demand dialing
( not used to setting up modems these days ! )

does this allow users connected via a network to initiate the connection
or do I have to turn on autoforwarding or something.

I'd like to do this the most "official" way instead of hacking around with
config files if possible

thanks
dids