List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Re: [SLE] Suse 8 - nvidia beware!
From:       Curtis Rey <crrey () charter ! net>
Date:       2002-05-04 4:16:13

Ya, had the same problem on my install.  I booting into init 3, the ran SaX2.
Of course the mouse failed so I hit the middle keypad number (5) and brought
the mouse/key prog.  set the mouse again and it worked (go figure).  Now,
however, many of the devices including my mouse are listed twice in the CC
and little applet "available hardware".  Oh well, the mouse works now.  Check
it out.

HTH Curtis