List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    [SLE] Modem Problem
From:       "Stephen P. Molnar, Ph.D." <smolnar () jadeinc ! com>
Date:       2002-05-01 21:49:19

've reinstalled SuSE 7.1/ KDE3.0 on one of my machines and am having a bit
of a problem. When I dial out the modem connects without any problems and
maintains the connection. I can ping (in a terminal) with no packet loss.
Unfortunately, none of the applications, Netscape, etc. seem to find the
connection.

Any insights as to the solution to this will be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance