Nope I got the latest ones from yast2/you update as of yesterday dids > On Tue, Mar 12, 2002 at 11:04:34PM +0000, dids wrote: > > just installed on my pIII > > > > they work for a while, with kde2/kde3 > > and then the mouse hangs > > > > anyone else having problems ? > > > > Ive just reinstalled the 1541 ones that I had source code left around= for > > until someone tells me whats up > > > > dids > > I am using release 2313 without problems, but a few days ago when I > checked, they only had Red Hat and Mandrake RPMs. Since my config was > working fine, I did not try to compile the new drivers from source. > Did you install the SuSE RPMs from nvidia or use the source? > > Regards, > Keith