List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Mail ...............
From:       Jim Hatridge <James.Hatridge () epost ! de>
Date:       2002-03-09 11:36:55

Hi All....

First of all I HATE sendmail! I mean it might be good for General Motors or
another huge company, but I only need to send/get email for two people,
myself and my wife.

I want something very very very simple to set up and run. I don't want
something that takes a PhD to understand.

What do you guys suggest?

TIA!

JIM

PS is there anyway to setup Kmail to send & get two people's mail at one
time?

--
Jim Hatridge
Linux User #88484