List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Re: [SLE] next release
From:       wolfi <wolfi_z () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-02-02 16:57:42

On Sat, 2002-02-02 at 09:50, Purple Shirt wrote:
> Hello,
>
> due to retail reasons (planning stock take) I wonder when the next release
> will be announced and when for. If any SuSE guys can let out any hints that
> would be appreciated. We already surpassed the four month cycle: (...)

This might be related to the fact that 7.3 is a comparatively mature
release which deserves a longer lifecycle than four months:-)
And I would appreciate the next release rather later than in a hurry,
and rather with full all-in-one-USB-device support than with the
problems we encounter right now.

Cheers .... Wolfi