List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Re: [SLE] How to speed up Netscape 6.1?
From:       Ain Vagula <ain () riiska ! ee>
Date:       2001-12-03 18:42:52

It's not so. Netscape 6.x is a derivative of Mozilla and particularly
6.1 is a derivative of a very old Mozilla.
There's no sense to use both of them.
Latest Mozilla is 0.9.6 (ftp.suse.com.... blabla.../projects/mozilla).
Latest Netscape is 6.2 and it is made from Mozilla 0.9.4. In meantime
some useful features are added to Mozilla - tabbed browsing, mouse
gestures (as plugin) etc.

ain