List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Printing problem
From:       "Nevada (Paul H.)" <nevada () wizard ! com>
Date:       2001-11-26 1:06:23

Using 7.3, I am having problems printing with either cups or lprod.
Using either one I get nothing printed. It gives me a "sh: /lp:
Permission denied" whenever I try to print from Netscape or from the
command line. Permissions of lp0 is root:lp. When using cups, a print
job does show up as a job pending, but does not go to the printer.
Cups/admin shows the correct printer as being active and accepting jobs.

In both Cups and lprod, Yast 2 was used to set up the printer and did
print a test page correctly.

Any help would be appricated in solving this problem.

Nevada (Paul)