List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Win4Lin and 2.4.10 SuSE kernel (7.3)
From:       Stephen Allewell <stephen () mirramar ! fsnet ! co ! uk>
Date:       2001-11-14 18:50:19

Has anyone managed to get Win4Lin working on the 2.4.10 kernel.  I tried
applying the 2.4.10 patches from the Netraverse website, but they
wouldn't apply cleanly.  I hand patched the problem ones, but compiling
got as far as the linking stage which complained about duplicate
definitions in mki.c

I've checked with Netraverse who have said they are in the process of
testing SuSE kernels, hopefully they will be available soon.

Thanks for any help.

Steve