List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Unsubscribing
From:       Jerry Van Brimmer <jvb () oco ! net>
Date:       2001-08-19 14:36:41

What's the secret? I am changing email address, but I cannot get my old
address unsubscribed. I have sent a dozen or so emails to
suse-linux-e-unsubscribe@suse.com with my old email address in the From
field, and I never get any response from the server. I can't even get a
Help response. Can anybody confirm that the SuSE-e list server is
actually working? Or, what am I doing wron.

Thanks