List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Re: [SLE] Anyone has XF86 4.1.0 working with Netscape?
From:       Avi Schwartz <avi () CFFtechnologies ! com>
Date:       2001-06-23 2:52:53

I just verified that I downloaded all packages and installed them all, but
the version I downloaded couple of days ago is version 4.1.0-0.  Right now
I am downloading the latest version from ftp.suse.com dated from today
(4.1.0-6) to see if this helps.

Avi

--On Saturday, June 23, 2001 03:48:07 +0200 Anders Johansson

--
Avi Schwartz                  Get a Life,
avi@CFFtechnologies.com          Get Linux!