List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Re: [SLE] templating: Struts or Velocity
From:       sundar narayanasamy <linux () esaravana ! com>
Date:       2001-06-10 18:18:59

Hello Patrick,

I did a web site for one of my clients on Struts. It uses JSP(View
Component) Java Servlet (the controller) and you can use EJB's or
JDBC(Model Component). It is an easy architecture to pick up and
implement. You should be able to get a good documentation at Struts
site. But I would say, join the Struts users group mailing list and you
would be ready to rock.

And about Velocity, I came across couple of times, I just did not have
patience to learn one more template library.

Cheers......!
Sundar