List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Re: Realplayer 8
From:       Jerry Van Brimmer <jerryvb () mindspring ! com>
Date:       2001-04-08 1:08:42

Jonathan Drews wrote:

> Hi Jerry:
>
> On Saturday 07 April 2001 18:56, you wrote:
> > Yep, here's what I get:
> >
> > jerry@linux:~ > env | grep DISPLAY
> > DISPLAY=:0
> > jerry@linux:~ >
> >

> > And, by xterm, do you mean a regular terminal window? What I do is click
> > on the Terminal button on the KDE Panel, and then type in "realplay" and
> > press enter, as normal user.
>
>  Yes that should work. I am really at a loss to say why it won't work. Did
> you try Ben Rosenberg's suggestion?

Yes, I have tried it and it worked. However, there still remains the
other issue. When my last post gets through you'll see what I mean. I
attached a .png file that shows what I am talking about. It's about a
half mb file so it might take a bit to download. sorry, but that was the
only way I could show what I am experiencing.

Thanks,
jvb