List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Re: [SLE] Usb Mouse
From:       Matthew Johnson <matthew () psychohorse ! com>
Date:       2001-03-17 0:28:32

Tried going there, it said this:

The version of MSN Explorer that you need to download contains additional
Microsoft Windows components. You are using a version of Microsoft Windows
in a language other than US English, or we are unable to detect your
Windows language. Before you install MSN Explorer, we recommend installing
a version of the following component that matches your Windows language:

Why can it not understand my X Windowing system language? I am using
XFree86 4.02? Can't these people program?

Sorry, in a weird Friday mood....

Matt