List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    KDE2
From:       "Fred A. Miller" <fmiller () lightlink ! com>
Date:       2000-12-29 1:16:47

I "fine tuned" my XFree settings for my monitor. All is well, except
that I ended up with "more" desktop than just a "window full" of
desktop, that is, I have more to the right and bottom of the desktop, so
it shifts. I looked through the KDE2 control and can't find a setting
that will stop the "panning" of the desktop. Anyone know how to stop
this?

Thanks!

Fred

--