List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Re: [SLE] xcdroast documentation
From:       Togan Muftuoglu <toganm () turk ! net>
Date:       2000-11-30 22:30:13

SCC wrote:

> Hi everyone.
>
> Is there any documentation for xcdroast anywhere? Like any example setup's? I
> want to copy CD's from my DVD hdd to the burner on sr0, both of which are there
> in the setup dialogue. As soon as I try to do anything it disappears from the
> screen. Or should I be using other software?

You could always have a look at the /usr/share/doc/packages directory
for info regarding the applications.

/usr/share/doc/packages/xcdroast > ls
COPYING  MAKEDEVICES.sh  README.Compile     README.html
xcdroast-0.96e.lsm
Changes  README.ATAPI    README.cdparanoia  README.nonroot
xcdroast-0.96ex.lsm

--
Togan Muftuoglu
toganm@turk.net

100% MS FREE
Absolutely no component of Microsoft was used
in the generation or posting of this e-mail. So it is virus free