List:       suse-kde
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-kde] TW 20200611/5.70.0 leave doesn't mean leave any more
From:       Wolfgang Bauer <wbauer () tmo ! at>
Date:       2020-06-17 10:31:38

Am Mittwoch, 17. Juni 2020, 10:48:22 schrieb Ianseeks:
> Great news. thanks for the update. Do you think it might sure this Bug
> 423051 where i can sometimes get a working taskbar on the SDDM login
> screen?
No, I don't see how it would help for that.

But then I currently have absolutely no idea how that problem actually can
occur, TBH... That somehow seems to suggest that plasmashell is *running* on
the login screen. Maybe because your crashes on logout, plasmashell is
restarted (it normally gets restarted automatically after a crash) when the
login screen is already displayed again? Not sure if that's possible...

Kind Regards,
Wolfgang