List:       suse-kde
Subject:    [opensuse-kde] How to create translation package ?
From:       Martin Koller <kollix () aon ! at>
Date:       2020-05-04 10:15:38

Hi,

I'd like to ensure to also create a liquidshell-lang package including the translation
which is managed by the KDE translation team and can be found at
https://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kf5/de/messages/extragear-base/

However I have no idea what is needed in the spec file for this.
https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file/home:martinkoller/liquidshell/liquidshell.spec?expand=1

I found another project similar to mine
https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file/home:wolfi323:KDE:Extra/mangonel/mangonel.spec?expand=1
however just adding the bits they have for lang related stuff does not do the trick.

Any hints appreciated!

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin
A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?

/\                        - against proprietary attachments

Frühstück, Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Kulinarisches: www.lillehus.at