List:       suse-kde
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-kde] Errors with unit tests depending on python-qt5
From:       Todd Rme <toddrme2178 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-12-09 17:57:47

On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 3:53 PM Fabian Vogt <fabian@ritter-vogt.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Am Freitag, 22. November 2019, 21:34:43 CET schrieb Todd Rme:
> > Is anyone else running into problems running tests for packages that
> > depend on python-qt5?  Every package I have looked at is having its
> > test abort with no error message part way through.  Here is an example
> > where I attached gdb in hopes of finding the source of the problem:
> >
> > https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log/home:TheBlackCat:branches:devel:languages:python:jupyter/python-qtconsole/openSUSE_Tumbleweed/x86_64
> >

> It uses QGuiApplication, which needs graphical output.
> When that's not available, it should abort with this error message:
> > This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be \
> > initialized.
> I'm not sure why that doesn't appear in your build.
> To provide some graphical output, there are multiple options:
> - QT_QPA_PLATFORM="offscreen" cmd
> - QT_QPA_PLATFORM="vnc" cmd
> - xvfb-run -s '-noreset +render' -a cmd
>
> Cheers,
> Fabian

That worked for that package, but I am having another problem with
another package.  It seems to be somewhere in qtwebkit, but I can't
figure out what is going on.  The build results are here:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log/home:TheBlackCat:branches:devel:languages:python:numeric/python-orange-widget-base/openSUSE_Tumbleweed/x86_64

Here is the end of the gdb backtrace:

WTF::PairHash<WTF::String, bool>::hash () at
/usr/src/debug/libqt5-qtwebkit-5.212~alpha3-3.1.x86_64/Source/WTF/wtf/HashFunctions.h:159
 159                return
pairIntHash(DefaultHash<T>::Hash::hash(p.first),
DefaultHash<U>::Hash::hash(p.second));