List:       suse-kde
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-kde] Adding liquidshell to KDE:Extra
From:       Martin Koller <kollix () aon ! at>
Date:       2019-06-08 17:42:23

On Samstag, 8. Juni 2019 18:36:29 CEST Fabian Vogt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am Samstag, 8. Juni 2019, 14:09:42 CEST schrieb Martin Koller:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'd like to request the addition of liquidshell to KDE:Extra
>
> Sure! Just make a submit request.

https://build.opensuse.org/project/requests/KDE:Extra
just shows requests but does not let me create one.

how ?

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin
A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?

/\                        - against proprietary attachments

Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Seifen, Kulinarisches: www.lillehus.at