List:       suse-kde
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-kde] KDE:Qt5, KDE:Frameworks5, KDE:Applications publishing disabled
From:       Vadym Krevs <vkrevs () serena ! com>
Date:       2017-07-05 15:03:37

On 05/07/17 12:24, Wolfgang Bauer wrote:
> That's a new problem, unrelated to the update.
> The libqt5-qtcharts package has been removed yesterday (because it only
> contained a license file), but the dependencies were wrong afterwards,
> libQt5Chart5 still required libqt5-qtcharts by mistake.
>
> Should be fixed by now.
>
> If you still get a conflict, choose to uninstall libqt5-qtcharts.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Wolfgang

Thanks, that fixed it.

On an unrelated note, plasmashell appears to leak memory 5-7 mb every 10
seconds (according to the Memory column in System Activity) after the
latest updates. An hour ago I killed an 18Gb plasmashell process, and
within minutes of restarting plasmashell's memory usage is over 800Mb.

--
Regards,
Vadym