List:       suse-kde
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-kde] Advice installing Kodi in Leap 42.2
From:       Raymond Wooninck <tittiatcoke () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-11-17 7:38:49

On Mittwoch, 16. November 2016 20:24:13 CET Hernán Ramírez wrote:
Hi Hernan,

> I have just installed Leap 42.2 and i am trying to make Kodi work. The
> first issue was trying with "Nothing provides
> libdbus-1.so.3(LIBDBUS_1_3)(64bit)". I chose then not to install Kodi
> afraid of breaking it.

From which repository are you installing Kodi ?  I guess this is Packman, but it \
looks like that you are either a repository that has not been build against Leap \
42.2.  The best solution is to validate the Packman repository that you are using and \
ensuring that this has been build against Leap 42.2.   Using the right repository \
should automatically fix the other issues you reported

Raymond