List:       suse-kde
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-kde] akonadi eats CPU after suspend
From:       Francesco Montesano <franz.bergesund () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-05-08 21:58:50

Hi,

> In data venerd=C3=AC 6 maggio 2016 20:48:25 CEST, Francesco Montesano ha =
scritto:

>> Of the two processes in htop showing a lot of activity, I've killed
>> the one that is *not* shown by ps/top. The main akonadiserver process
>> went back to normal.
>
> Is also the system working normally after this? I think a second process =
is
> spawned after suspend, but I've never ever seen this behavior myself.

Kmail works fine afterwards.

However it's not the only akonadiserver is not the only thing that
locks after suspend.
Plasmashell locks quite frequently, but before reporting I need to
check if this happens
only after disconnecting external screens (I haven't reported this
since I know that
multiscreen at the moment doesn't work properly)
Yesterday I got krunner locked because of baloo. If it happens again
I'll report at bugs.kde

Ciao,

Fra