List:       suse-kde
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-kde] cannot add google calendars to korganizer
From:       Patrick Shanahan <paka () opensuse ! org>
Date:       2016-04-28 12:35:40

* Vojtěch Zeisek <vojtech.zeisek@opensuse.org> [04-28-16 08:10]:
> Dne čtvrtek 28. dubna 2016 8:00:50 CEST, Patrick Shanahan napsal(a):
> > * Vojtěch Zeisek <vojtech.zeisek@opensuse.org> [04-28-16 07:39]:
> > > Dne čtvrtek 28. dubna 2016 7:31:11 CEST, Patrick Shanahan napsal(a):
> >  [...]
> > >
> > > Do You have in KDE (accessible in Konqueror or KDE Control Center) some
> > > sort of cookies/script blocking for Google?
> >
> > No, not that I recall.  But using the search term "google" in
> > systemsettings5 (ie: KDE Control Center, Configure Desktop), "Online
> > Accounts" menu is left active, but provides no control.  Trying to
> > configure or create an account, "+", provides no input/response/action.
> > Maybe related.
>
> Hm, when You go akonadiconsole, are You able to add/view Google resources on
> the Agents tab?

Yes, I had forgotten about this app.  Used it previously.  It contains too
many duplicate "Google Calendars and Tasks (not configured)".  I removed
all but one and then tried configuring it.  Still no go.

Removed all google calendar agents and began anew.

Still no luck.

> > fwiw, I have four other local tw machines which are also unable to do
> > anything with the "Online Accounts" item, but do not have the korganizer
> > problem to add a google account.
>
> I use Google calendars on Leap as well as TW machine and it works.
>
> > And the subject machine previously had a google calendar active and
> > working.
>
> If it doesn't work, go to KDE Bugzilla. Author of responsible library is
> usually answering quickly.

Have to go out, will go to KDE Bugzilla when I return, also #kde on irc.

tks, for your time.