List:       suse-kde
Subject:    [opensuse-kde] akonadi eats CPU after suspend
From:       Francesco Montesano <franz.bergesund () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-04-26 15:04:27

Hi,

On my TW machine, since a couple of weeks, akonadi behaves badly after
resuming from suspend.

Most of the times I have two akonadi instances using each one about
one CPU, plus there is some mysql instance, related to akonadi, that
eats some extra 30 or 40% of cpus.

This slows down the computer very much. Usually "akonadictl restart"
fixes the problem.

I've looked on google for some more info, but I haven't found anything.

I use kmail with only me work emain via imaps
Plus I did connect my google address book to KAdressBook (I would like
to remove it, but I can't find where)
If relevant, I use telepathy with Hangout.

Is there a place with some log I can check or something like this or a
workaround?

Ciao,

Francesco