List:       suse-kde
Subject:    [opensuse-kde] ownCloud Client Dolphin Overlay Icon Plugin
From:       Klaas Freitag <freitag () opensuse ! org>
Date:       2016-04-13 13:21:47

Hi,

I am currently working on a package for overlay icons that show the sync
state of files in dolphin for ownCloud sync client. That is nice for
users, and we have that for nautilus and nemo for quite some time, and
finally now also for dolphin \o/

But the plugin does not work on openSUSE (at least in Leap plus updates,
where updates are required because we need at least KF 5.16).

The problems are tracked in https://github.com/owncloud/client/issues/4674

I would appreciate any help on this. Maybe its a problem in ownCloud
Clients cmake files, maybe its a problem in openSUSEs KF5 cmake modules
installing to the wrong dirs, I am not sure.

Thanks,

Klaas