List:       suse-kde
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-kde] Issues with Baloo and all that
From:       Jos Poortvliet <jos () opensuse ! org>
Date:       2014-05-01 19:22:44

On Thursday 01 May 2014 11:56:48 Sam M wrote:
> >Oh, patches are welcome. COMMUNITY MEMBERS are people who >contribute. Not
> >complain at mailing lists, mind you, people who DO things. Others are
> >>welcome to add input occasionally, but shouldn't waste everybody's time.
>
> Didn't you just admit that you weren't a programmer? Is a mailing list
> not a place for a non-programmer to voice concerns, ask questions, and
> attempt to participate with a non-participatory set of developers?

You don't have to program to contribute. I never said that... If you would
have read the many emails here, you'd have noticed that I pointed several
times to articles on dot.kde.org and documentation that I wrote.

Moreover, this list is for getting stuff done, not have two guys block the
list by cluelessly complaining for hours and hours.

And I know, I'm feeding two trolls.