List:       suse-kde
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-kde]
From:       Jos Poortvliet <jos () opensuse ! org>
Date:       2014-05-01 18:38:17

On Thursday 01 May 2014 11:24:44 Sam M wrote:
> >You are making a false assumption.

<snip>
> Take a look in the mirror, and if you're getting tired of it, don't
> read it. And if you are going to reply, you may as well attempt to try
> to help the situation, not act like a 9 year old little girl.
Nice. Now somebody only willing to complain but not do anything useful goes
name calling. How about YOU do something to help the situation?

Please unsubscribe from this list and remove Linux from your computer as
you're simply not the kind of user I'm interested in or spend my time for on
openSUSE, KDE or anything else.