List:       suse-kde
Subject:    [opensuse-kde] Patterns before proceeding with KDE:Unstable:SC
From:       kigurame <kigurame () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-11-13 2:40:45

So my schedule is getting to where i can actually start dedicating some
time to KUSC but before i start anything I'd like to get some things
straight.

Where do we stand with established patterns ? Are we just going with :

        KDE-minimal  (Minimal desktop without Nepomuk,Activities,Akonadi)
        KDE-Full  (The full desktop with all whistles activated)
        KDE-Pim  (KDE-minimal + Akonadi & KDEPIM)
        KDE-Semantic (KDE-Minimal + Nepomuk)

Or are more to be involved ? I'd also would like to know what the general
road-map looks like or if one needs to be collaborated upon.

P.S. This might seem like a rather strange email but it's merely to mishaps
on my behalf and going to work uncoordinated.

Cheers
Mark