Am Samstag, 9. M=E4rz 2013, 11:58:27 schrieb Raymond Wooninck: > Please use the kio_mtp one. The kio-mtp has been deleted already from= R410 > and a kio_mtp is being build there. Packages are identical, but kio_m= tp is > according to the naming conventions. Should the _mtp not replace the -mtp? If I try to install the _mtp and = have=20 the -mtp already installed zypper does not ask me to remove the -mtp an= d one=20 ends-up with both installed. Sven -- To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-kde+unsubscribe@opensuse.org To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-kde+owner@opensuse.org