Am Donnerstag, 20. Dezember 2012, 19:38:17 schrieb Sven Burmeister: > Am Donnerstag, 20. Dezember 2012, 16:26:46 schrieb Will Stephenson: > > I can't find an explicitly-labeled Accessible or High Contrast theme on > > kde- look.org, but there are a lot of themes there, perhaps one will > > suit. > It might also help to get the pager bigger by setting it to only use one > row. I think it uses two by default. Or even better, get rid of virtual desktops and use activities. the activities switcher is more button-ish and thus has more contrast. Sven -- To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-kde+unsubscribe@opensuse.org To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-kde+owner@opensuse.org