List:       suse-kde
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-kde] Pager appearance
From:       Hugo Mahr <HugoMahr () web ! de>
Date:       2012-12-20 14:39:46

Am Mittwoch, 19. Dezember 2012, 22:18:07 schrieb Bob Stia:
> Hello SuSE people
>

> Running 12.2 with KDE4.9
>
> I run 4 virtual desktops that appear in the pager on my task bar. I am
> severely sight impaired and I cannot see the pager very well to choose my
> deskttop because of it;s grey color.
>
> Is there some way to modify that icon? Make it green or yellow or something?
> U remember years ago that there was a utility/program ? that you coild
> nodify or even make new icons.  Anything out there like that yet?
>
> Bob S
Hi,
not really what you ask for.

I start one Virtual desktop
with the script

    #!/usr/bin/csh
    VirtualBox --startvm your_vbox_name &

The script is in my bin directory.
I start it with the kde kicker.
In kde-kicker a right click allows to add your script to the menu and to define
an icon there.
Maybe that helps.
Regards Hugo