List:       suse-kde
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-kde] The KDE Desktop is looking for maintainers (or not.....)
From:       Raymond Wooninck <tittiatcoke () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-11-07 14:59:56

On Wednesday 07 November 2012 15:38:53 Sven Burmeister wrote:

> Since KR49 was actively maintained, I wonder what happend when packaging
> moved to KDF instead of KR49?

I also wondered. I know that original KR49 maintainers could not make it when
4.9.2 was released, so I did this together with an alignmed clean-up of KR49.
But things were discussed during the initial team meeting and I thought
everything was fine and understood.

> Is it a matter of people not knowing who does what and what help is needed?

There is also another option that people are not interested or afraid to help.

> source, i.e. they are not listed as file but serviceā€¦ in the sources
> section. Hence those submits are declined.

Yes, unfortunately.

Thanks

Regards

Raymond