List:       suse-kde
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-kde] Publishing disabled for KR49 and KDF due to KDE 4.9.3 release preparations
From:       Raymond Wooninck <tittiatcoke () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-11-06 17:30:08

On Tuesday 06 November 2012 17:18:50 Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:
> Dear Raymond,
>
> Am Samstag, 3. November 2012, 12:28:34 schrieb Raymond Wooninck:
> > Dear Listmates,
> >
> > I have disabled publishing for the following two repositories:
> > KDE:Release:49 and KDE:Distro:Factory.
>
> When do you plan to release the breaks - since I need a patch for kdelibs4
> that allows me to use my NFS home properly, zypper cannot fulfill the deps
> since weekend.
>
> Pete

Dear Pete,

Unfortunately it would be impossible for me to release the KDE 4.9.3 packages
before the KDE organization does this. As also indicated already by other list
members, the packages can only be released after the official announcement.

But as you saw in my other message, the repo's have been unlocked and
publishing has started.

Regards

Raymond