List:       suse-kde
Subject:    Re: openSUSE KDE team (was Re: [opensuse-kde] Missing package/update in KDF)
From:       Will Stephenson <wstephenson () suse ! de>
Date:       2012-09-20 14:25:37

On Wednesday 19 Sep 2012 12:31:13 Sven Burmeister wrote:
> Just that people keep it in mind:
>
> It is not possible to manage links with the webgui. So everything resulting
> from links will have to be done by those that use osc. Or to put it
> differently. Using links increases the burden to participate and hence
> decreases the number of potential contributions.

Realistically KDE:* project maintainers should be comfortable working with osc
fulltime - it's just not efficient to click click click through
build.opensuse.org.  F5ing the monitor page to check if a build is green is an
exception.

We should document frequent workflows to reduce the mistakes, given that
everyone working in KDE:* has forgotten at least once to disable publishing of
dependent repos in other subprojects ;).

Will

--
Will Stephenson, openSUSE Board, Booster, KDE Developer
(AG Nürnberg)