List:       suse-kde
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-kde] policy for KDE:Extra apps in KR49, KDF apps
From:       Sven Burmeister <sven.burmeister () gmx ! net>
Date:       2012-09-17 21:46:58

Am Montag, 17. September 2012, 22:47:19 schrieb Nico Kruber:
> Personally, if knights is already in KDE:Extra, I'd prefer to decline the
> request to KR49 and suggest to create a new knights49 package in KDE:Extra
> which only build on the 4.9 distros and disable the other/old knights
> package for these...

AFAIK Extra is for packages that are not part of the released distro while
KRxy contains distro packages, i.e. a KDE version + KUA in one repo.

If knights is part of the distro it should not be in Extra. If it is not part
of the distro it cannot go into KRxy.

Not sure what to do if it will be part of 12.3. Probably move it from Extra to
KRxy.

Sven