List:       suse-kde
Subject:    [opensuse-kde] Updating KDE 4.8
From:       Scott Newton <scottn () ihug ! co ! nz>
Date:       2012-05-02 7:37:38

For the past day or so I've been getting the following when trying to do a
zypper refresh:
Permission to access
'http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/KDE:/Release:/48/openSUSE_12.1/repodata/repomd.xml'
denied.

Abort, retry, ignore? [a/r/i/?] (a):
Problem retrieving files from 'KDE4-48'.
Permission to access
'http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/KDE:/Release:/48/openSUSE_12.1/repodata/repomd.xml'
denied.

Please see the above error message for a hint.
Skipping repository 'KDE4-48' because of the above error.

Under the KDE: directory on the download server all I can see is:
http://widehat.opensuse.org/repositories/KDE:/
 Parent Directory
 Active/
 Active:/
 Distro:/
 Extra/
 KDE3/

Is this just a temporary glitch or do we need to change the location of where
to get KDE 4.8 updates?

Thanks

--
Regards