List:       suse-kde
Subject:    [opensuse-kde] Team IRC Meeting relaunch
From:       Will Stephenson <wstephenson () suse ! de>
Date:       2012-03-12 10:02:08

Hey gang

It's time that we got our collective arses in gear again and did something
great together.  As a first step I'd like to get the IRC meeting going again.
If you're a contributor, or interested in becoming a contributor, please add
yourself (name/irc nick) to the doodle at

http://www.doodle.com/zim9q4hsdkzdw93k

so I can pick the least bad time for everyone.

Will

--
Will Stephenson, openSUSE Board, Booster, KDE Developer
(AG Nürnberg)