List:       suse-kde
Subject:    [opensuse-kde] openSUSE Weekly News 179 coming soon...
From:       Sascha Manns <saigkill () opensuse ! org>
Date:       2011-06-08 18:42:24

Hello Mates,

don't worry about this mail. I just would like to remind that our next
openSUSE Weekly News 179 comes out at Saturday evening (UTC +2).
Until Saturday 08:00:00 (CEST) +0200 UTC you can propose Articles, Links
and all such stuff for integrating into the Weekly News.
For people who don't want to write it in XML, you can use our Pad:
http://os-news.ietherpad.com/2.

I've planned to send this Mail each Wednesday to remind on the Weekly
News.

Have a lot of fun :-)
--
Sincerely Yours