List:       suse-kde
Subject:    [opensuse-kde] obs-generator: error parsing project data
From:       David Jarvie <lists () astrojar ! org ! uk>
Date:       2011-04-14 20:03:43

I tried to run obs-generator to update my project to add new KDE repositories, with \
the following command line:

    obs-generator --setup-project-unified home:djar:kalarm

but it output the error:

    ERROR: Failed to parse osc project data

I assume that the project data referred to is the INFO file, which hasn't changed \
since I last ran kde-obs-generator several months ago. The contents of the file are:

DEVELOPERS: David Jarvie <software@astrojar.org.uk>
LICENSE: GPL
SUMMARY: KDE alarm message, audio file, command and email scheduler
KAlarm provides a graphical interface to schedule personal timed events -
pop-up alarm messages, playing audio files, command execution and sending
emails. There is a range of options for configuring recurring events.
END DESCRIPTION

Is there some new requirement for the INFO file, or is it something else which is \
wrong?

--
David Jarvie.
KAlarm author and maintainer.