On Thursday 24 of March 2011, David Jarvie wrote: > I have tried re-running the following command in order to make any new > repositories available for my project: > > kde-obs-generator --setup-project-unified home:djar:kalarm > > However, when I run it, it outputs the following error messages: > UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xc4' in > position 25990: ordinal not in range(128) ERROR: Cannot reading list of all > projects > Aborted Update to the latest version (now just called obs-generator), whenever OBS finishes rebuilding it. -- Lubos Lunak l.lunak@suse.cz -- To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-kde+unsubscribe@opensuse.org For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse-kde+help@opensuse.org