List:       suse-kde
Subject:    [opensuse-kde] Dolphin detail view column colours
From:       Alvin Beach <alvinbeach () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-03-02 13:13:29

Hello all,

Is there a way to configure Dolphin so that it does not use the Inactive
colour when displaying columns (other than Name) in the Details View Mode?

For me, all columns (other than Name) show up dim. I poked around in the
Colour settings in Appearance and found that if I make Inactive (Colour set:
View) darker, the columns become darker. However, this has the side effect
that Inactive is no longer a dim colour.

My system:
KDE 4.6.00 (4.6.0) "release 395"
Dolphin 1.6
openSUSE 11.3