List:       suse-kde
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-kde] Move windows by dragging contents
From:       "ne..." <guhvies () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-01-21 7:12:27

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 13:59, Martin Schlander
<martin.schlander@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
> Joking aside, I don't see how this feature can do any harm, and for a lot of
> people it's an usability improvement - i.e. they don't have to be so precise
> on the mouse and don't need to understand the difference between windeco and
> window background in order to drag stuff.
Spoken by a man who does not while away his time playing spider. You do not
know how annoying that can be when mistakenly trying to drag the wrong card
the whole window moves with it. Thanks Will, that was a life saver.

ne...
Now accepting personal mail for GMail invites.