List:       suse-kde
Subject:    [opensuse-kde] Move windows by dragging contents
From:       Alvin Beach <alvinbeach () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-01-20 10:23:46

Hello all,

I am using KDE 4.5.5 and I was wonder how I can disable moving a window by
dragging inside the window. This seems to only happen with KDE windows (e.g.
not Firefox). I have searched for the setting(s) to turn this off, but I
cannot seem to find them.

I used to turn this feature on in past KDE 4.x versions, but I cannot seem to
find that setting in 4.5.5. I thought the setting was in "Configure Window
Behaviour, Window Actions tab, Actions. But it appears to have disappeared?
Could the feature have been removed from the Configure window but still linger
in my settings files? If so, anyone know which file I should edit to turn it
off?

Many Thanks,

Alvin