List:       suse-kde
Subject:    [opensuse-kde] opensuse 11.3+KDE4+Acer Aspire One
From:       Alvin Beach <alvinbeach () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-11-26 13:42:39

Hello all,

Does anyone have experience installing openSUSE 11.3 with KDE4 (4.5.3)? This
isn't specifically a KDE help email. But I use opensuse and KDE exclusively on
my desktop machines and I am thinking of purchasing the Acer Aspire One D255
netbook for a family member. So, anyone willing to share their experience with
installing/using openSUSE and KDE4 on this netbook would be much appreciated!

Thank you,

Alvin