List:       suse-kde
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-kde] %kde4_pimlibs_requires not recognised in Mandriva_2010.1
From:       Lubos Lunak <l.lunak () suse ! cz>
Date:       2010-10-11 17:18:49

On Wednesday 06 of October 2010, David Jarvie wrote:
> My spec file has the line
>
> %kde4_pimlibs_requires
>
> This has worked up to now for Mandriva, openSUSE and Fedora, but building
> for the Mandriva_2010.1 repository produces this error:
>
> error: line 29: Unknown tag: %kde4_pimlibs_requires
>
> Does this macro need to be updated?

 I assume this is with the obs-generator tool? Then the answer is no. You
cannot use the tool's unified spec format and then simply add a random
unprepared repo and hope it'll work there too. I've added support for
Mandriva2010.1, use --setup-project-unified with the tool to update the build
repositories to all currently supported ones.

--
 Lubos Lunak
 l.lunak@suse.cz