List:       suse-kde
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-kde] Using Google calendar with KOrganizer
From:       Will Stephenson <wstephenson () suse ! de>
Date:       2010-09-28 10:42:20

On Tuesday 28 September 2010 10:22:23 Malte Gell wrote:
> > The package you need is akonadi-googledata, which is located in the
> >
> >  community repositories. So, you might need to add the KDE:Extra
> >  repository.
> >

> > You might check this one:
> > http://www.my-guides.net/en/content/view/178/26/
>
> I want to keep the official KDE 4.3 that comes with openSUSE 11.2. Is
> there  also a KDE:Extra for the official KDE of SUSE 11.2?

Yes, 5th entry here:
https://build.opensuse.org/project/repositories?project=KDE:Extra

However, there are definitely bugs present in 11.2's KDE 3 Akonadi that have
been fixed in newer releases.  Do you have a reason for wanting to keep KDE
4.3.5 other than fear of an update making things worse?  I run 4.5.1 on 11.2
on my home desktop and it is a lot better than 4.3.5.

Will

--
Will Stephenson, KDE Developer, openSUSE Boosters Team